Over the last two months, you have gotten to know me with living with ASD (Asperger’s Syndrome). However, did you know there are people we watch, listen and associate with that are well known who also have Asperger’s Syndrome or autism?
Here is a list that I have put together of those you may or may not know, and their line of work:
- James Durbin – American Idol alumni (Season 10)
- Daryl Hannah – Movie Actress
- Dan Aykroyd – Movie Actor
- Heather Kuzmich – Fashion Model
- Dan Harmon – Television & Movie Writer / Producer
- Alexis Wineman – 2012 Miss Montana
- Temple Grandin – Autism Advocate & Speaker / Livestock Designer
- Susan Boyles – British’s Got Talent alumni
- Adam Young – Musician (Owl City)
- William Gates – Microsoft Ex-CEO
- Alfred J. Hitchcock – Director & Producer
- Albert Einstein – Theoretical Physicist
- Charles R. Darwin – Scientist
- James Henson – Puppeteer (The Muppets)
- Charles Schulz – Cartoon Artist (The Peanuts)
- Thomas Jefferson – President of the United States
- Ludwig Van Beethoven – Music Composer
- Thomas Edison – Inventor
- Michael Jackson – Pop Music Star… no relation to me!
- Luke Jackson – Teenage Author & Speaker… also no relation to me!
- Henry Ford – Founder, Ford
- Christian Ryberg – YouTube Gamer
I hope this list enlightens you on those who have Asperger’s Syndrome or autism.